Authorized use of articles
The Collection Graf Déco single license was designed to give you the assurance that the elements you download will be able to be used in most projects and applications, including for commercial purposes.
Summary of authorized use
- Unlimited use of your Print On Demand (POD : Print On Demand)
- Use of products directly in music videos, TV episodes, movies or other broadcast productions with unlimited views.
- Unlimited users working on different projects for personal or commercial purposes within an organization or household.
- Unlimited users can create customizable physical items using products downloaded/purchased from us on any Print On Demand (POD) service.
- Use products in an unlimited number of t-shirts, mugs, sublimation items, e-books/printed book titles.
Prohibited use of items
Although the unique license of our designs allows you to use the items for the majority of uses, there are some exceptions.
Here's a summary of what you can't do with the downloaded items.
- No trademark or service mark rights for items included in the final product. You may not claim any trademark or service mark rights for any items included in the final product that use these items.
- Collection Graf Déco electronic items may not be redistributed. It is prohibited to redistribute files downloaded / purchased from us in any way whatsoever. (whether free of charge or for a fee) as stock, in tools or templates or with source files. Even with superficial modifications. You may not make derivatives of fonts or additions.
- You may not sell or transfer the license to another company.
- Collection Graf Déco remains the owner, you cannot claim ownership of a design, even if it has been modified. We give you the right to sell our designs on a final product such as a mug or t-shirt, but you cannot claim ownership of it.